Tuesday 21 December 2010

My Dream Come True. (May have been written under the influence of something that rhymes with shmarijuana)

What a fantastic year! It's hard to believe it was only last January that I founded the Ethiopian equestrian school for the disabled. If you did not know, I dedicated myself entirely for two months pairing deaf horses with crippled children.
Seeing the two species function as one, despite a severe language barrier, was truly awe-inspiring. The bond forged between horse and child was so remarkable that my school of man-made symbiosis may very well go down in history as the greatest humanitarian effort since the beginning of Green Peace.
I am heading back this spring with a team of surgeons and physicians to ensure everyone is healthy, and more importantly to initiate the fusing stage of ‘Project Centaur’. Horse and child as one. 


“Gallop free from dribble.”

No comments:

Post a Comment