Monday 29 November 2010

Fishing

This is a Kazoo

Queef. n. Can~
A larly Kazoo, A hat dropped foreward,
A flap raspberry.
See also Kweef

Kweef. n.~
A pump from the front bottom.
Windy Curtains.

It was early Sunday morning and I woke up alone, she needed a darker room and we were sharing a single bed so I didn't mind the little extra room. I went in to the other room where my mate had decided to nest herself, I was going to surprise her with some love, and that doesn't mean rape, not on this occasion. 
For Christmas I had made the mistake of buying her massage oils... NEVER AGAIN. It means she can demand a massage at any moment in time, but on at this particular moment I was all game, we did it properly with a flannel sized covering over her zone whilst she lay naked face down.
My technique is as follows, starting at the feet and then working all the way up and back down, the tiny covering enable me to tickle her fancy.
At some point during this procedure an unplanned move took place which led to her sitting on my face whilst i was eating her McMuffin for breakfast. It was enjoyable, however there were moments where I was losing the ability to breath due to the vagina that I was wearing as a mask. I had to be in control, we flipped, not so i was sitting on her face; just so I could attack her from above like an golden eagle hunting for fish.
As I opened her legs ready for the dive, call it what you will, there was a blow back and I was caught in the wind.
To summarise:
It sounded like a man stomping in a waterlogged field, instantly breaking the moment in to a million pieces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment