Tuesday 23 November 2010

Tequila Challenge

Every now and then man thinks of a new idea, an invention, an event that will change the future and affect the world. I have been that man. I know how it feels to wake up in the morning and think, “hey, I made this earth a better place. And I haven’t wet the bed..bonus!”

It started as a dream, a mere musing between my friend and I. It was a Thursday I believe and we had been out every night that week thus far. We went to our local shop to buy pre drinks. As we had already digested too much ‘White Lightning’ this term we turned to the array of spirits on display. Oh my how they glint with such appeal. As we scan we consider Mr. Daniels, he is a friendly guy and I like his adverts. We consider Samuel Buca, he is more of a vigilante, living on the border of good and evil.
You just cant resist
something like that

Then it happens. Like the alignment of the planets. We both look at that bottle of tequila, a gust of wind flows through the shop and raises our hair as though we were a painting in the Vatican. We both know what we are thinking. Lets buy that bottle, lets buy it and drink it together right now, right here, right now and go out.

We arrive back in child like excitement. Opening the bottle, preparing salt, lemon, and 2 shot glasses.

-------------------------------------TEQUILA CHALLENGE IS BORN—-----------------------------

The future.
Okay, I admit we forgot the lemons the first time we went to the shop and bought Fanta as our lemon instead. We finish the bottle in 45 minutes, a mere mockery of what was to come.
The next night we do the same, bottle of tequila, shots, we even use Fanta again as it compliments the tequila so well, 20 minutes. We know we have begun something special here. A fight between nature and man. A fight where pride and courage watch from above, nodding in approval.

The next day we buy the bottle, a crowd has gathered to now watch what we have done alone for the past two nights. We tell the crowd we can do it in 10 minutes. They seem disgusted and frown in fear, this is perfect, this is the fuel to our liver engines. The crowd gets behind us as we take our first shot. We support each other, shouting encouragement centimetres from each other’s faces. People have come here to see something special and that’s what we will give them.

It begins..there are whispers in the wind of 5 minutes. Can it be done? Rumours spread around the room, a silent challenge has been bestowed upon us, we know it, they know it, we know what we must do. We up the shots to one every 20 seconds. We finish the bottle in 4 minutes 45 seconds.

It is safe to say we were out of hand that night, we break several lights in the hallways, We break an ironing board as we try and ride it up and down the hallway. We then throw it out a 3rd floor window. While taking a piss, I fall, Guy then proceeds to piss on my legs, my jeans, my back. I do not change my clothes before we go out. I like his scent and I am certain girls will like it too. The trail of destruction continues long into the morning…

Remember this is 100% true and actually happened. Make tequila challenge famous and try it for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment