Wednesday 18 May 2011

Beer Pong

Beer Pong:- a sport or merely a game, beer pong is a lifestyle choice.

"Hey bob, what are you doing tonight?"
"Not much Allah (Tabs), you?"
"I'm going to be the king of the arena tonight, in some grueling beer pong battles, just me and my balls will decide the fate of my evening and maybe even the next few days."
A stunned silence filled the room, a mild fever of envy washed over Bob and his none beer pong playing friends.


My pre-game warm up
I always find it useful to limber up before a session, it's not like I have caddy to rub me down after a particularly sweaty encounter; these battles can go on for some time as well.

Game Plan

  1. Always urinate before your first frame, the first game could be your longest and you do not want to be THAT GUY that wants to take a break mid game.
  2. Pick-a-Cup, do not randomly aim for the lot, chose a cup and make that ball's destiny come true.
  3. Some say that getting one testicle out on the table is unorthodox (some can fuck off)
  4. Stay focused, your vision is blurred and your words are slurred but you must keep sharp. Do not get distracted by any nipples that might be shown as that nipple probably belongs to a man.
  5. BE AWESOME, phrases like "I'm AWESOME" are acceptable
  6. Make women feel uncomfortable, "This frame is going to be crazy good, because girls can not throw and girls can not drink!"
Hit 3 cups in a row and you are ON FIRE
Hit 5 cups in a row and you are LIVING THE DREAM

Most of all its about winning! 
HAPPY PONGING!

1 comment:

  1. haha - awesome article - loved it! - we run our own beer pong league here in the UK - check it out!! - www.beerpongleague.co.uk :)

    ReplyDelete